Top OBGYN in Houston, Texas: Obstetrics at Advanced Ob/Gyn
At Advanced OBGYN in Houston, Texas, we understand that having a child is an exciting time in woman’s life. That is why we are dedicated to providing the best possible obstetrical care.
We know that your pregnancy is an intimate and extraordinary event, and We will see you through every step in the process – from prenatal care to delivery. Our office aims to establish an environment of mutual trust and respect to make your experience as stress-free and relaxed as possible.
- Cervical Insufficiency – Cervical Insufficiency is the cause of 20-25% of second trimester losses. Schedule an obstetrical visit with Advanced Ob/Gyn to discuss your pregnancy history.
- Gestational Diabetes – Gestational diabetes is diabetes mellitus that develops in women for the first time in pregnancy, resulting in blood-sugar levels above the normal range. If you have risk factors for gestational diabetes mellitus, talk to our knowledgeable physicians.
- Obstetric Ultrasound – Ultrasound uses sound waves to create a picture of the internal organs of the body. Contact Advanced Ob/Gyn today to set up an ultrasound in Houston.
- Preeclampsia – Preeclampsia is a serious medical condition. The physicians at Advanced OB/GYN are experienced in the care of patients with preeclampsia.
- Preterm Labor – The physicians at Advanced OB/GYN physicians are up to date on the latest medical guidelines regarding preterm labor.
- Twin Pregnancies – Patients with a multifetal pregnancy are at increased risk for complications. Our obstetricians are experienced in the managements of these high-risk pregnancies.
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Section – A vaginal birth after a cesarean section should be attempted only after a careful assessment of risks. Advanced OB/GYN physicians can discuss the risks and benefits with you.