Aesthetics and Skin Care Houston – Advanced OBGYN
Advanced OB/GYN offers several of the most popular cosmetic and skin care procedures for Houston women who want to look their best. Consult with our trained specialists to ensure inner beauty and confidence is reflected in a healthier you.
- Laser Hair Reduction – Call Advanced Ob/GYN for more information about laser hair removal for women and our Icon Cynosure™ treatment and to schedule your appointment.
- Microdermabrasion – We offer this skin care treatment that uses tiny crystals to buff away the surface layer of the skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance. Microdermabrasion can be scheduled at any time. Call for more information and current specials.
- MicroLaser Peel – Micro Laser Peel can be performed in the office to improve skin condition with better results than microdermabrasion and chemical peels. Contact a treatment specialist today.
- SkinCeutical Skin products – SkinCeuticals features highly effective formulations that are created with the best of what science and nature have to offer. SkinCeuticals products are recommended for use in professionally monitored regimens. Please contact our office for more information or to schedule a consultation.
- Advanced OBGYN Medical Spa – our office provides a variety of facials and skin treatments as part of our Advanced Medical Spa services that are highly rejuvenating and effective. We offer both extensive facials and also chemical peel treatments using exclusive skin care lines to keep your skin looking radiant and fresh.
Kristi Macias is Advanced OBGYN’s esthetician. Kristi obtained her esthetician training in 2014 after 5 years as a Lead Medical Surgical Assistant in Dermatology. She is licensed in medical esthetics and licensed medical assistant specializing in Mohs Surgery. Her experience as an esthetician includes work in both the cosmetic side and medical side where she has helped treat many skin conditions, skin cancers and cosmetic concerns.
Kristi has completed trainings with highly regarded skincare companies such as, Skin Medica, Elta MD, Color Science, Glytone and Skin Ceuticals. She is also certified and has advanced training on Cynosure lasers- Frax 1540, LHR,IPL, ND Yag, Hydrafacial, Cool Sculpting, Eclipse Microneedling , Ultherapy, Pelleve,Fraxel, Vbeam and Acleara. She also assists in Botox, Filler, Sculptra, Kybella and Cellfina procedures and trained under an Allergan Master Trainer Physician.
On a regular basis, she attends trainings where she further adds to her knowledge and understanding of skin care. She is skilled in a multitude of skin care techniques such as spa facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, dermaplane, acne extractions, ILK injections, skin tags, SKs and sun spots. Her mission is to improve skin health and provide skincare through clinical excellence.